During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Honda of Roanoke Rapids, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Honda dealership in Roanoke Rapids, NC, at your earliest convenience.
Is Honda of Roanoke Rapids Open Right Now?
Yes, Honda of Roanoke Rapids is open right now!
At this time, you’re still welcome to visit us at our Honda dealership in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Honda of Roanoke Rapids consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Honda of Roanoke Rapids Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Honda of Roanoke Rapids right now.
We’re committed to serving the local Roanoke Rapids community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Honda or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to contact us to explore all of your options. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Honda, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we can either deliver a car or provide a safer car-buying environment.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in North Carolina?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in North Carolina, Honda of Roanoke Rapids is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Roanoke Rapids service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our Honda sales center is also open for business.
Is Honda of Roanoke Rapids Open for Service?
Yes, Honda of Roanoke Rapids is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Honda service center in Roanoke Rapids, NC, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Honda oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we’re making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we’ll come to you. We’re currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you’d prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Honda of Roanoke Rapids hours, just give us a call at (252) 677-5647.
Does Honda of Roanoke Rapids Deliver?
Yes, Honda of Roanoke Rapids is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Honda of Roanoke Rapids is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Honda sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, we’ll provide at-home car delivery and let you know about all our new Honda specials.
What Are the New Honda of Roanoke Rapids Sanitation Measures?
Here at Honda of Roanoke Rapids, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!